Caravaggio Bed by LeComfort
Caravaggio by LeComfort is a modern bed with a modern upholstered headboard available in different fabrics, and finishes with or without a storage box. the classical outline is painted by the conscious involvement of its eloquent finishes. The edge's clear-cut identity defines with marked strokes the overflowing liveliness of the headboard, which, by bending at the sides, increases the dynamism of a luxurious and refined capitonné. Caravaggio is available for mattresses L 120 French- 160 Double - 180 King and W 190 -200cm.
Structure: Class E1 wood fibreboard and solid wood headboard panel, frame parts, and footboard. The bottoms of the box on the CONTENITORE and STAY models are made of class E1 wood fibreboard panels covered in melamine resin, or the optional BOOK bottom is made of class E1 wood fibreboard panels upholstered in washable grey jacquard fabric.
Cover: Fabric, Texil, leather, and leatherette upholstery are partially detachable. Due to the natural nature of the hides used, some additional stitching may be necessary when manufacturing mattresses with leather upholstery vs beds with fabric upholstery.
Padding: Headboard made of 30 kg/m³ density form-stable expanded polyurethane. Form-stable expanded polyurethane frame elements and footboard with resin-bonded cover, density 30 kg/m³.
Springing: LUX model bed foundation in solid wood with wooden slats; stacked bed base models: FLAT, TWIN, FINE, TRIO, and HEAD with steel frame 40x30 coated in Anthracite grey epoxy powder with wooden slats.
- Type: Bed
- Dimension: L 237 H 115 W 220 cm
- Mattress not included - available on request
- Fabric Disco 33
- Piping and Buttons
- Fabric Crystal 330
- Bedframe: Floor
- There are a variety of standard feet, options, and finishes to choose from
- Floor, Fly, and Box bed frames are all available for this upholstered bed
- High-resistance steel actuators, epoxy powder coated in Anthracite grey, with a gas spring mechanism for the CONTENITORE and STAY bed variants
- Customize the fabric and colour of the buttons, as well as the ornate edge; add beautiful crystals if desired
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks