Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Geo Door - COMP EM24
Sleek and straightforward with plenty of class, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Geo Door is a minimalist wardrobe for lovers of modern style in need of cleanly organised storage for clothing and accessories. Behind the doors are plenty of ways to organise your belongings. This includes the addition of two large drawers, two accessory drawers, six medium-sized drawers, and six cubbies. You'll also find three shelves ready to accommodate shoes and four areas for hanging clothes you don't want to get wrinkled. Additional shelving areas are sprinkled throughout to ensure you always have plenty of room for everything you need close at hand.
The Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Geo Door boasts three doors that are available in your choice of three opening styles, including pivoting, gliding, or flush-fitting gliding, depending on the needs of your space. The wardrobe's size can be altered to suit the size of your space, and its white hue promises to fit in well regardless of the existing colour scheme of the area.
- Type: Sliding Wardrobe With 3 Doors, Geo Doors
- Side Doors: "Geo A" in Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Central Doors: "Slide" in Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Side Panels: Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Side Door Handles: "Dama" in Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Central Door Handles: "Epsilon" in burnished metal
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3775 H. 2580 P. | D. 661
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles are available: Burnished metal handles or hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases, as well as partitions, are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding, and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll wardrobe systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team is able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture with 3 white matt lacquered finish sliding doors L3775 H2580 W661mm. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.