Air Armchair by LeComfort
Air by LeComfort is a contemporary armchair with black metal feet and a large choice of fabric, eco-leather and real leather. As if they followed the elongated shape of modern aeroplane wings, Air's legs divide their fluffy horizon, which is represented by a voluminous seating surface. Such airy a cloud keeps floating upwards, and gradually redesigns its boundaries by boldly drawing curvilinear paths across the sky. This is an armchair that makes rooms look wider, thanks to the weightlessness its very name suggests.
Structure: Supporting structure in plywood panels and supporting solid fir wood of differing thicknesses, buffers in class E1 wood fibreboard panels. Structure covered by Tecnoform.
Springing: Backrest in hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels. Seat with elastic webbing bands in propylene fibre and latex.
Padding: Back cushions in non-deformable polyurethane foam, density 18 kg/cm, Tecnoform covered. Seat cushions in non-deformable polyurethane foam, density 30 kg/cm. Tecnoform covered.
Cover: In fabric or texil upholstery completely removable (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). Non-removable in leather upholstery. In the case of different materials combined together, the price of the highest category is considered. The realization of the leather elements, unlike the ones in fabric, can require additional stitchings: this is due to the natural origin of leather.
- Type: Armchair
- In the first picture L 75 H 87 W 77 - Fabric Castor 007
- In the second picture L 75 H 87 W 77 - Fabric Texil Dell 019
- In the third picture L 75 H 87 W 77 - Fabric Derek 395
- In the fourth picture L 75 H 87 W 77 - Leather Melbourne 102
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest
- Feet: Black painted metal foot H 22,5 cm
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands
- Non-deformable polyurethane foam back cushions, density 18 kg/cm, Tecnoform coated
- Non-deformable polyurethane foam seat cushions with a density of 30 kg/cm. Covered by Tecnoform
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks