In picture 1: Top: Cement stoneware ; Base: Silver metal. Extending @ 140 (200) x 90 x H 75 cm.
In picture 2: Top: Arabesque stoneware ; Base: Silver metal. Extending @ 140 (200) x 90 x H 75 cm.
- Type: Dining extendable table
- Legs: Painted metal structure
- Top: Tempered glass, porcelain stoneware
- Dimensions: L 140/200 - W 90 - H 75 cm
- Characteristics: 1 extensions 60 cm
- ''Made to order item''
- Manufacturing & Delivery time: 2 weeks for manufacturing + 1-2 weeks for delivery
TOP CERAMIC - THICKNESS 1.3 CM Gres Porcelain stoneware is a special ceramic material. The porcelain stoneware worktop offers incredible characteristics in terms of resistance to scratches, shocks, stains, thermal shocks and chemical products. It is simple to clean and hygienic as it does not absorb any liquids.
GLASS - THICKNESS 1 CM The glass is lacquered on the lower surface of the slab, which is made by a particular type of material that is processed through a sudden cooling that strengthens it making it five times more resistant than conventional glass.
STRUCTURE FINISH: METAL LEGS The metal products are generally made of steel. The steel is then finished by powder coating. Excellent quality level in terms of aesthetics and resistance over time.