Christopher Sofa by LeComfort
Christopher by LeComfort has a new electrical relaxation mechanism that offers a better sense of well-being. The innovative attitude of this sofa, which nonetheless aims to fulfil a traditional style, is increased by the possibility to remove the upholstery notwithstanding its several devices.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has partially covered the structure.
Cover: Completely detachable in fabric, textile or leather. The realization of the leather elements, unlike the ones in fabric, can require additional stitchings: this is due to the natural origin of leather.
Feet: Black metal lacquered standard feet.
Relax Mechanism: It is made of metal and works by combining the reclining back movement with the lifting motion of the footrest. It's only available in the electric version.
- Type: Sofa
- In the first picture L 265 H 78 W 158 - Fabric Dallas 832
- In the second picture L 288 H 78 W 235 - Fabric Melbourne leather 200
- Elastic strips made of propylene fibre and latex are used on the seat
- Back cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 18 kg/cm
- Seat cushions in Tecnoform coated non-deformable polyurethane foam with a 30 kg/cm density
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks
- Seat height from the ground: 44cm
- Seat depth: 59/114cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 114cm
- Armrest width: 22cm
- Armrest height: 59cm
- Back structure height: 65cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm