Emmet Leather Sofa by LeComfort
Emmet by LeComfort is a modular sofa with an innovative sliding backrest system that allows you to alter the depth of the seats and remove the one on the corner of the lounging unit, breaking any links with standard couches.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has partially covered the structure.
Cover: Completely detachable upholstery in fabric or texil (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). Only the seat cushions are detachable in leather. Due to the natural nature of leather, the realisation of leather elements, unlike those in fabric, may necessitate additional stitchings. Bicolor variant (base-cushions) is available for an additional 10% off the highest category's price list. On the side, it's finished. Mechanism of the pincer joint.
Feet: Standard foot mod "Blade" H 15 cm in black painted metal. There are a variety of different sorts of feet available.
- Back cushion sliding mechanism made of high-strength steel.
- In the first picture L 298 x W 194 x H 102 - Fabric Nizza Leather 298.
- In the second picture L 301 x W 242 x H 102 - Fabric Colin 007.
- Seat height from the ground: 45cm
- Seat depth: 56/82 cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 137/163 cm
- Armrest width: 28cm
- Armrest height: 58cm
- Back structure height: 81cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm.
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest.
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands.
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 25 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform.
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 30 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform.
- ''Made to order''.
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks.
All LeComfort beds, sofas, and sofa beds come in a wide range of fabrics, sizes, and finishes. Contact our team for more information or for a bespoke quotation.