With the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Composta Plus Door, you have ample space to house your clothing both hanging and folded with its dedicated sections allowing for both. Not only this, but your handbags and shoes have their own home with the cubbies and shelves that can be used for hats as well. The tie and belt rack alongside the jewel case also makes this wardrobe the appropriate space for storing accessories of all kinds.
- Type: Sliding Wardrobe Composta plus Door
- Doors: "Composta plus" in dark grey Y18232 matt lacquer with central panel in heat-treated oak
- Handle: Heat-treated oak
- Side Panel: Dark grey Y18232 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Heat-treated oak textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3775 H. 2580 P. | D. 661
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks delivery.
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage / jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie / belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles available: burnished metal handle or in hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases as well as partitions are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll in wardrobes systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team are able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you an idea of Dall’Agnese’s wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.