The storage options include sturdy and durable 44-millimetre-thick bars ready to support any hanging apparel you may have. For folded clothing, there are drawers ready to accommodate them just as generously. All shoes and handbags can be stored using the shelves and cubbies that make it simple to keep them straight. With the help of the tie and belt rack, you can easily organize those, too, as well as jewellery in the included case. For colours and finishes, please check their Catalog or Contact us directly.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Doors: "Simply" in Nichel metallic matt lacquer
- Handle: "T" in burnished metal
- Side panel: Nichel metallic matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3775 H. 2580 P. | D. 611
- Whole composition in basic matt lacq. finish from £3053
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks delivery.
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage / jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie / belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles available: burnished metal handle or in hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases as well as partitions are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll in wardrobes systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team are able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you an idea of Dall’Agnese’s wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.