Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Strip Door - COMP EM35
Gorgeous offset squares and rectangles in white and grey create a colour-field effect on this Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Strip Door that is sure to add artistic flair. Ideal for contemporary bedrooms in need of better storage and organisational power, this wardrobe is spacious and accommodating with dedicated, organised storage opportunities. Inside the wardrobe are several large shelves to store folded clothing, shoes, accessories, and beyond. Hanging racks for shirts and drawers for undergarments offer plenty of space for organisation of all of the items you need access to daily.
This Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Strip Door is finished in a sleek metal hue that makes it neutral enough to fit into bedrooms of any existing colour scheme. You can choose the height and width you prefer to ensure the wardrobe fits into your bedroom no matter what size it may be. You can also choose from one of three opening methods, including gliding, pivoted, and flush-fitted gliding to ensure it aligns with your spatial needs.
- Type: Sliding Wardrobe Strip Door
- Doors: "Strip" in grigio seta 7044 matt lacquer
- Handle: "Epsilon" in burnished metal
- Side Panel: Grigio seta 7044 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 2525 H. 2580 P. | D. 661
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles are available: Burnished metal handles or hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases, as well as partitions, are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding, and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll wardrobe systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team is able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.