Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Glass "Telaio" Doors - COMP EM32
With its sleek, shiny exterior, neutral grey hue and handle-less design, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Glass "Telaio" Doors is a study in modern furnishings and will make an excellent addition to any contemporary living space. Inside of each wardrobe, you'll find plenty of space for dedicated storage and organisation of your belongings. This includes several drawers, cubbies, rails, hanging bars, and beyond, perfect for everything from clothes to shoes to folded garments, to belts and ties, and beyond. You can also enjoy a storage and jewel case that is lined with fabric to protect it from damage in order to even give you a reliable place to store delicate accessories.
This sliding wardrobe comes in your choice of sizes and widths to choose from to make it better suited for your individual space. No matter what size you choose, you can be confident that it will stand the test of time, thanks to the ultra-thick, 25-millimeter exterior walls and partitions.
- Type: Sliding Wardrobe Composta plus Door
- Doors: "Composta plus" in light grey Y18231 matt lacquer
- Handle: Heat-treated oak
- Side Panel: Light grey Y18231 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 2525 H. 2580 P. | D. 678
- Price for this wardrobe in matt finish RRP £3103 our best price is £2428
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles are available: Burnished metal handles or hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases, as well as partitions, are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding, and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll wardrobe systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team is able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.