Gap Bed by LeComfort
Structure: Class E1 wood fibreboard and solid wood headboard panel, frame parts, and footboard. The bottoms of the box on the CONTENITORE and STAY models are made of class E1 wood fibreboard panels covered in melamine resin, or the optional BOOK bottom is made of class E1 wood fibreboard panels upholstered in washable grey jacquard fabric.
Cover: Upholstery in fabric, texil, leather and leatherette partially removable. As the hides used are natural, some extra stitching may be required when making beds with leather upholstery with respect to beds with fabric upholstery.
Feet: There are a variety of standard feet, options, and finishes to choose from.
Accessories: High-resistance steel actuators, epoxy powder coated in Anthracite grey, with a gas spring mechanism for the CONTENITORE and STAY bed variants.
Padding: Headboard made of 30 kg/m3 density form-stable expanded polyurethane. Form-stable expanded polyurethane frame elements and footboard with resin-bonded cover, density 30 kg/m3.
Springing: LUX model bed foundation in solid wood with wooden slats; stacked bed base models: FLAT, TWIN, FINE, TRIO, and HEAD with steel frame 40x30 coated in Anthracite grey epoxy powder with wooden slats.
All LeComfort beds come in a wide range of fabrics, sizes and finishes. Contact our team for more information or for a bespoke quotation.
- Dimension of the bed in the picture: W 182 x D 224 x H 94
- Mattress not included - available on request
- Artificial Leather Davis 709
- Decorative Crystals
- Bed frame: Round
- Available with box storage.
- Floor and Round bed frames are offered for the Upholstered bed.
- Customize the fabric and colour of the buttons, as well as add ornamental crystals if desired.
- ''Made to order''.
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks.