Kid Safari Wooden Dress Up Unit by Liberty House Toys
With our Kid Safari Wooden Dress Up Unit, dressing up has never been easier. You can keep all of your children's clothes or costumes in one place. Our wooden safari dress-up unit for kids comes with two green fabric storage boxes. Kids will enjoy using this dress-up unit to proudly display their costumes. Children have always enjoyed dressing up in costumes and engaging in role-playing. Whether you're a safari adventurer, a superhero, or a doctor.
Playing dress-up will benefit your child's growth, social, physical, and emotional development. Another application for our wooden dress-up unit is when your child's wardrobe is becoming congested. Why not hang their uniform or bulk coats for the week to save space in their closet? Alternatively, make this unit a focal point in their room by displaying their favourite clothes.
- Type: Dress-Up Unit
- Our kid safari wooden dress-up unit includes two wooden rails and two knobs on either side of the unit for hanging clothes, scarves, or coats
- There are two green fabric storage boxes with handles, which are ideal for storing shoes, accessories, or extra clothing
- A child-safe oval-shaped mirror made of acrylic safety glass is placed on the side of the unit
- The unit has a bright, safari-themed design with a friendly lion, zebra, and crocodile
- Long-Lasting wood construction ensures durability and stability
- Our child safari dress-up unit is lightweight and portable
- Ages: 3+ years
- Dressing Rail: L 630 H 900 W 300 mm
- Storage Boxes: L 280 H 160 W 240 mm
- Delivery time: 5-7 days depending on the location