Lambert Sofa by LeComfort
Lambert by LeComfort is an avant-garde fabric sofa that looks ahead. Made in Italy according to your needs, this modular sofa does not view its armrests as boundary lines. Sliding seats and reclining headrests seem to create another sofa in a parallel dimension.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has covered the structure.
Cover: In fabric or texil upholstery completely removable (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). In leather only back and seat cushions are removable. The realization of the leather elements, unlike the ones in fabric, can require additional stitchings: this is due to the natural origin of leather. Bicolor version (base-cushions) available with a surcharge of +10% from the price list of the highest category. Finished on the side. Pincer joint mechanism.
Feet: Standard foot mod. "Blade" H 15 cm. in black painted metal. There are a variety of different sorts of feet available.
- High-strength steel is used to construct the seat sliding mechanism.
- The headrest may be adjusted to seven different positions.
- In the first picture L 210 x W 105 x H 80 - Fabric Melbourne leather 109
- In the second picture L 290 x W 163 x H 80 - Fabric Colin 004.
- Seat height from the ground: 44cm
- Seat depth: 58/91cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 114cm
- Armrest width: 22cm
- Armrest height: 65cm
- Back structure height: 65cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm.
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest.
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands.
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 25 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform.
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 30 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform.
- ''Made to order''.
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks.
All LeComfort beds, sofas, and sofa beds come in a wide range of fabrics, sizes, and finishes. Contact our team for more information or for our best quotation.