St Mawes Outdoor Stool Teak
Crafted from teak, the St Mawes Stool is a rustic appearance and matches beautifully with our range of St Mawes Tables. The stool comes with a light wax finish allowing it to be used and enjoyed outdoors.
Perfect as a perch around a firepit or for garden picnics the St Mawes Stool has a sturdy structure and chunky appearance. Due to the natural material, the colourings and shapes of the wood will vary from piece to piece. With all outdoor furniture, we would suggest storing inside or undercover during the winter months and harsh weather.
- Crafted in Teak
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Single Face Wood on the Seat
- Comes with a Light Wax
- Fully Assembled
- Each Piece is Carefully Selected by Hand, Natural Flaws are a Characteristic of this Material
- Naturally, Over Time the Teak will Turn a Soft Grey Colour
- We Recommend that all Outdoor Furniture is Covered or Stored Under Cover if Left Outside for Long Periods of Time or During the Winter Months
- Ensure that the Furniture is Completely Dry Before Covering
- Dimensions: L 45 H 48.5 W 30 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Delivery time: 7-10 days depending on the location