Tiffany Dining Table by Sedit
Sale Sold out
Regular price £3,597.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Tiffany by Sedit is a dynamic and versatile table that lends itself to the completion of modern environments or is furnished in an industrial style. Visually light, Tiffany is characterized by the play of crossings and the singular shape of the legs, reminiscent of that of traditional wooden spindles (tools that were used to spin wool), with almost pointed ends and a rounded centre. In addition to being an important design element, the central legs are also appreciated for their practicality in everyday use, facilitating, in fact, the possibility of adding seats at the table without having to worry that the legs are in the way of the diners, who can then sit comfortably.
The top is available in different textured, ceramic and wood finishes.
All Sedit dining table is available in different sizes and finishes.
Type: Fixed/Extendable Table
- Floor Standing
- 100% made in Italy
- 1st Picture: Tiffany Up System L180/280 W100 - Metal Frame Col. Mud 161 - Top in Ceramic Polished Emperador 042
- 2nd Picture: Tiffany Up System L160/240 W90 - Metal Frame Anthracite 160 - Top Ceramic Nero Greco 43
- 3rd Picture: Tiffany Fixed L260 W120 - Metal Frame Mud 161 - Top in Natural Knotty Oak 110 Finish
- Frame Finish: White Plaster, Anthracite, Mud, Smoke Black, Mother of Pearl, Hot, Smoke, Grey Piacenza, Hemp, Card from Sugar, Bordeaux, Sage and Bronze
Top Finish: Oak Light Knotted, Oak Dark Knotted, Oak Natural Knotted, Ash Tree Orient, Oak Thermocotto, Oak Coal, Concrete Clear, Concrete Dark, Concrete Quarry and Piasentina
Dimensions Fixed:L 160 H 75 W 90 cm
L 180 H 75 W 100 cm
L 200 H 75 W 100 cm
L 220 H 75 W 100 cm
L 240 H 75 W 100 cm
L 260 H 75 W 100 cm
Dimensions Extendable:L 160 (210-260) H 75 (each extension 50 cm) W 90 cm
L 180 (230-280) H 75 (each extension 50 cm) W 100 cm
L 200 (250-300) H 75 (each extension 50 cm) W 100 cm
L 220 (270-320) H 75 (each extension 50 cm) W 100 cm
- "Made to order"
- Manufacturing & Delivery time: 5-6 weeks