Dama king size bed in Canaletto Walnut by Dall' Agnese
Обычная цена £3,569.00
Обычная ценаЦена за единицу за
Цена со скидкой
The Dama collection by Dall' Agnese is an exquisite example of Italian artistry and craftsmanship. Timeless, elegant and universal, it is perfect to fit a bedroom of royalty. The all Dama collection matches the Canaletto Walnut with glossy or matt lacquered finishes and stunning velvet fabric and you can have multiple furniture of the same collection to compliment your bedroom.
The Dama double bed is a unique work of art with the Canaletto Walnut base and the headboard in rich and opulent velvet. The ripple in the fabric is inspired by the sunlight, which creates an outstanding contrast of lights in the fabric.
Dall'Agnese Dama collection is coming in a range of fabrics exclusive to this collection. Contact our team for more information or for our best quotation.
This is the last model available that we have in stock and it's ready to be delivered.
- Ring made of solid wood, veneered in Canaletto walnut and upper part upholstered with velvet in several finishes.
- Shaped padded headboard: visible parts in solid wood, veneered in Canaletto walnut and structure made of medium density wooden particle-board Carb certified panels. Padding in high density expanded polyurethane. Not removable upholstery with pleated velvet in several finishes.
- Headboard available in size L 1880mm ( for size bed 1800mmx 2000mm).
- Multi-panel headboard: lower part made of wooden particle-board Carb panel, veneered in Canaletto walnut or matt/glossy lacquered. Headboard framed in a structure made of Walnut finish sold wood or matt/glossy lacquer.
- Padded panels: structure made of wooden-particle board panels and padding covered with velvet in several finishes, fixed by means of Velcro (not removable).
- Available in ardesia velvet.
- Mattress not included - available on request
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 3 weeks.
DALL'AGNESE NIGHT BED ROOM COLLECTION
DALL'AGNESE WARDROBE COLLECTION
DALL'AGNESE TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS