Egon Sofa by LeComfort
Egon it's a modular sofa by LeComfort. It features an electric mechanism to lift up your feet meanwhile the reclining headrests support the upper part of the human body, which is cuddled by well-designed backrests. Vertical stitching, which livens up the fabric or leather upholstery, is used to accentuate the headrest.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has partially covered the structure.
Cover: Completely detachable upholstery in fabric or texil (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). Only the back and seat cushions are detachable in leather. The realization of leather elements, unlike those in fabric, may necessitate additional stitchings. Bicolor variant (base-cushions) is available for an additional 10% off the highest category's price list.
Feet: Standard foot mod. "Blade" H 13 cm. in black painted metal. There are a variety of different sorts of feet available.
- It is produced in metal with the combined movement of the reclining back and the raising action of the footrest. Available only in electric version.
- In double relax version single power supply (only 4-er sofa with double power supply). 7-position headrest mechanism.
- Type: Sofa
- In the first picture L 212 H 78 W 103 - Fabric Melbourne leather 102
- In the second picture L 289 H 78 W 158 - Fabric Denver 605
- Seat height from the ground: 44cm
- Seat depth: 59/114cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 114cm
- Armrest width: 21cm
- Armrest height: 61cm
- Back structure height: 65cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 25 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 30 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks