Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Sprint Door - COMP EM21
Simple, straightforward, and sleek, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Sprint Door makes the perfect addition to any modern space desperate for some stylish storage options. This wardrobe is simple and refined but deceptively spacious with its robust interior full of plentiful opportunities for organised storage. As soon as you open the hinge slide doors, you'll have it all automatically illuminated by the built-in vertical lamp that will turn on when it senses motion.
Behind the doors of the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Sprint Door are varied ways to store your belongings, from everything from the thick and durable 44-millimeter bars for hanging storage to the spacious drawers ready to accept your folded clothing. Shoes and handbags can be neatly stored on the shelves and cubbies, but your apparel isn't the only thing this wardrobe can handle; it can also store accessories such as belts and ties and even has a dedicated jewellery case for your jewels and watches.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Doors: "Sprint" in beige elm textured finish
- Handle: "Omega" in canapa matt lacquer
- Side panel: Beige elm textured finish
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3037 H. 2580 P. | D. 608
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles are available: Burnished metal handles or hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases, as well as partitions, are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding, and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll wardrobe systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team is able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.