Nicole Sofa with chaise longue by LeComfort
Nicole by LeComfort is comfortable to the touch and provides a unique appearance. This roomy sofa is elevated by high, sophisticated feet, which stand out due to its design and unique mix of materials.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has covered the structure.
Cover: Completely detachable upholstery in fabric or texil (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). Leather is not an option. Bicolor variant (base-cushions) is available for an additional 10% off the highest category's price list. On the side, it's finished. Mechanism of the pincer joint.
Feet: Standard foot mod. "Slim" H 17 cm. in black painted metal. Other foot kinds are available.
- Type: Sofa
- In the first picture L 325 H 87 W 163 cm - Fabric Texil Conan 611
- Seat height from the ground: 44cm
- Seat depth: 57cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 130cm
- Armrest width: 23cm
- Armrest height: 68cm
- Back structure height: 70cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 30 kg/cm and are Tecnoform coated
- Tecnoform-covered armrest made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 18 kg/cm
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks