Plaris Sofa with chaise longue by LeComfort
Plaris by LeComfort comes with a reclining headrest and a well-chosen accessory that underlines its utility, Plaris screams comfort. This couch includes fabric upholstery and movable seats.
Structure: Supporting framework made of various thicknesses of pinewood. Details in hard or cellulose wood-based panels, remaining portions in Class E1 wood particleboard panels. Tecnoform has covered the structure.
Cover: Completely detachable upholstery in fabric or texil (for composition and washing instructions, please refer to the label). Leather is not an option. Bicolor variant (base-cushions) is available for an additional 10% off the highest category's price list.
Feet: Standard foot mod. "Plaris" L 22 cm. H 4 cm. Comes in wenge stained wood or wenge stained wood with a chrome edge.
- High-strength steel is used to construct the seat sliding mechanism.
- Stainless steel headrest mechanism with 7 positions.
- Type: Sofa
- In the picture L 295 H 73 W 230 - Fabric Dara 811
- Seat height from the ground: 42 cm
- Seat depth: 65/91 cm
- Seat depth chaise longue: 137/187 cm
- Armrest width: 27 cm
- Armrest height: 60 cm
- Back structure height: 60 cm
- The sofas are made with supple, elastic upholstery and padding, therefore sizes may vary by up to +/- 3 cm
- Hard or cellulose wood fibreboard panels make up the backrest
- Seat with latex and propylene fibre elastic webbing bands
- Armrest cushions chaise longue maxi in a frayed polyester fibre, seat cushions in non-deformable polyurethane foam, density 18 kg/cm, Tecnoform coated
- Seat cushions are made of non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density of 30 kg/cm and are coated in Tecnoform
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 8-10 weeks