Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Vertical Door - COMP EM37
The classic colour combination of wooden hues and white colours makes the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Vertical Door an iconic, modern option for any contemporary living space that needs to be dressed up a bit. The panels of the door slide open to show you all of the space behind it prepared for organised and dedicated storage of your hanging and folded clothing alike. Thanks to the inclusion of the cubbies and shelving units, you also have space to store shoes and handbags with just as much ease. The small drawers are designed for holding your jewellery and watches in a neat and organised way that makes them easy to access at a moment's notice while you are picking out your outfits.
- Type: Sliding Wardrobe Vertical Door
- Doors: Heat-treated oak wood and light grey Y18231 matt lacquer
- Handle: "Epsilon" in burnished metal
- Side Panel: Light grey Y18231 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Heat-treated oak textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3043 H. 2580 P. | D. 661
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 4 weeks for Wood or Matt finish, 5 weeks for Gloss or Glass finish + 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Multiple internal accessories for your daily needs, such as belts to ties, that we want to store with care.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with microfibre bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- The internal drawers are available in all widths, according to the sizes of wardrobe units, stackable to create endless variations, and supplied with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish.
- Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Two types of handles are available: Burnished metal handles or hard leather and burnished metal.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Advantages
- Outstanding modular versatility: the standard carcass widths range from 425/ 478/ 600/ 875/ 981/ 1225/ 1425 (mm) as well as in height 2228/ 2356/ 2580/ 2900 (mm), which allows you to embellish any space as well as adapt to any space and particular niche.
- Carcass customisation offered: the height, width as well as depth of the carcasses can be lowered to fit any area at a production additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses: the tops, bases, as well as partitions, are all 25 mm thick, while the racks are 40 mm thick. Side panels have actually ended up edges to a finished thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending upon coating). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are cleanable and treated to give superb resistance to abrasion and also scratching.
- There are three various sorts of opening: pivoted, gliding, and also flush-fitting gliding device, all with soft closing systems.
- There are 3 various stroll wardrobe systems to choose from, using a variety of styles to match any kind of spending plan.
- Our suitable team is able to offer onsite woodworking to build closets flawlessly around loft eaves or awkward rooms.
Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery. Price for this composition in matt lacquered finish from £2865.