Bixib Geometric Funky Upholstered Armchair by Adrenalina by Luca Alessandrini
Bixib freely refers to the Latin name of the silkworm Bombyx Mori. Bixib is a geometry of upholstered artifacts that change according to the perspective from which you observe them: what is symmetrical from the front becomes freely organic as the observation angle changes. Bixib rests on an innovative base printed in a silk and resin composite.
- Type: Armchair
- 100% Made in Italy
- Cushions Filling and Padding in High Resiliency Polyurethane Foam Covered in Dacron Fibre
- Structural Frame in Plywood and Wooden Multiflex
- Base Printed with Bioresin and Silk
- Dimensions: W 90 H 92 HS 42 D 82.5 cm
- ''Made to order''
- This collection can be upholstered with all the Domingo colour cards DOMINGO MODERNO / DOMINGO CONTRACT