Emotion Up Wardrobe with Nodo Hinged Doors
Nodo offers a hinged door wardrobe that seamlessly blends a sleek, minimalist design with clever utilisation of interior space. This versatile wardrobe empowers you to craft a myriad of personalised configurations, ranging from open compartments and bridge solutions to adaptable home office units, and even a stylish vanity. Nodo features full-height recessed handles as a unique design feature. These handles not only enhance the wardrobe's aesthetic appeal but also offer a convenient and intuitive grip for effortless door operation. They come in a range of lacquer colours and metallic finishes, elegantly accentuating the door grooves and generating captivating visual juxtapositions.
Functional Home Office
Nodo provides the option of incorporating a writing desk, which can effortlessly convert your bedroom into a productive and focused workspace. The inclusion of a writing desk serves as an ingenious solution for individuals seeking to optimise both functionality and aesthetics. In the accompanying image, you can see a writing desk made from heat-treated oak wood, featuring a matte lacquered verde malva back panel and matte lacquered canapa sides.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Nodo wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Heat treated oak/lino textured finish
- Doors: Nodo canapa matt lacquered/heat-treated oak wood
- Side Panel: Canapa/nero matt lacquered
- Handle: Glass up with black frame and grey transparent glass
- Internal Structure: Alabama walnut melamine textured finish
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.