Emotion Up Wardrobe with Nodo Sliding Doors
The Nodo sliding wardrobe embodies simplicity and elegance. The sliding doors enable you to make the most of every available centimetre, making it perfect for smaller rooms or spaces where space optimisation is crucial. The handles, discreetly inset into the doors, contribute to maintaining the purity of the design line.
Sliding Door with Integrated Handle
The side handle, incorporated into the Nodo door, facilitates the sliding opening process. It features a straightforward exterior design, with options in different metal finishes such as antique brass or matte lacquer colours. In the images, you can see a wardrobe with sliding doors finished in a matte tortora lacquer on the outside, a textured melamine finish in linen on the inside, and a titanium metal handle.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Nodo wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 2 sliding doors with a length of 2037mm and a height of 2356mm in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Sliding Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Lino textured finish
- Doors: Nodo tortora matt lacquered and Nodo canaletto walnut wood
- Handle: Titanium metal
- Bookcase: Nodo canaletto walnut wood
- Internal Structure: Canaletto walnut textured finish
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.