Gea Armchair with Wings by Adrenalina - by Giovanni Tommaso Garattoni
A tribute to Gea Della Garisenda and to 18th-century wing chairs. The armchair with wings – which were originally meant to protect from draughts and retain the warmth of the fireplace – has passed through three centuries of history. After a careful boldest reinterpretation, it knocks on the doors of contemporary living with a futurist version of the “en cabriole” legs typical of the Louis XV style, and typically Streamlining traits. Available in many different fabrics, colours and 3 different hight.
- Type: Armchair
- 100% Made in Italy
- Cushions Filling and Padding in High Resiliency Polyurethane Foam of Different Densities Covered in Dacron Fibre
- Structural Frame in Beechwood
- Wooden Feet in Lacquered Beechwood
- 1S Low W 78 H 94 HS 48 D 94 cm
- 1S high W 78 H 132 HS 48 D 90 cm
- 2S high W 155 H 132 HS 48 D 90 cm
- ''Made to order''