Emotion Up Green Sliding Doors Wardrobe
The green sliding door can be constructed with three overlapping panels of varying sizes or a single panel, and it features an integrated handle on the external profile of the lower section. The handle can be provided in wood or a matte lacquer finish, either in harmony with or in contrast to the door.Green Door in Three Panels
The Green door elevates its consistently unassuming simplicity to a stylistic characteristic. It can consist of three panels of varying dimensions that lend dynamism to its core essence, accentuated at will with the built-in handle. In the initial image, the wardrobe is presented in a matt lacquered grigio Aston with a handle finished in matt lacquered grigio perla. Similarly, the second image showcases a wardrobe in matt lacquered grigio perla, complemented by a handle in matt lacquered grigio Aston.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Green wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 2 sliding doors with a length of 2037mm and a height of 2356mm in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Sliding Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Lino textured finish
- Doors: Green grigio aston/grigio perla matt lacquered and Glass up with black frame and grey transparent glass
- Handle: Grigio aston/grigio perla matt lacquered
- Side Panels: Grigio aston/grigio perla matt lacquered
- Internal Structure: Grigio aston matt lacquered
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.