Emotion Up Tecno Hinged Door Wardrobe
The Tecno hinged door wardrobe is linear and rigorous, capable of reinventing itself in a multitude of different ways, thanks to its rich modularity and a wide range of finishes. You can select from wood essences, matte, glossy, and special lacquered or mirror finishes.Flexibility of the Tecno wardrobe
You can customise your Tecno hinged door wardrobe as desired. In the pictures, for example, there is a composition with functionality in mind. It is equipped with open modules, LED lighting, and internal drawer units.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese wardrobe with Tecno doors, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Heat-treated oak wood
- Doors: Heat-treated oak wood
- Handle: Fabric Barnum 9 (SUPER)
- Side Panel: Fabric Barnum 9 (SUPER)
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.