Emotion Up Wardrobe with Tela Hinged Doors
The graphic checkerboard pattern of the Tela hinged doors, upholstered with high-quality fabric or eco-leather, creates a captivating equilibrium of vacant and occupied spaces. Only the handle, fashioned as a vertical cut-out, disrupts this design, thereby enhancing the allure of this wardrobe.
Chequered Design: An Expression of Style
The chequerboard pattern of the Tela doors makes for a striking and elegant style statement. This graphic design imparts a modern twist to the wardrobe, crafting an engaging interaction between void and solid spaces. The doors, clad in fabric or eco-leather, offer a pleasing tactile experience and are built to last.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Tela wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a fabric finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Avana melamine textured finish
- Doors: Tela with black profile and Scoop 25 fabric
- Side Panels: Nero matt lacquered
- Walk-In Closet: Scena with black structure and glass shelves
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.