Emotion Up Wardrobe with Origami Hinged Doors
The Origami hinged door wardrobe elevates the concept of design and functionality to new heights. Its distinctive feature, the folding door, transforms this wardrobe into an innovative and highly practical aesthetic solution, offering a unique experience of both accessibility and utility.
Folding Door: Practicality and Style
Origami's distinctive feature is its folding door. This innovative design introduces a delightful dimension to the wardrobe, seamlessly blending aesthetics and functionality into one element. The folding door opens with a smooth and hushed motion, providing a convenient access experience to its contents. Origami epitomises design minimalism due to the handle that extends the entire height of the wardrobe. This profile is seamlessly integrated into the frame, bestowing upon this wardrobe an elegant and timeless silhouette. Pictured is the Origami door in beaver oak wood with a black metal handle.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Origami wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Avana melamine textured finish
- Doors: Origami castoro oak wood
- Handle: Black metal
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.