Emotion Up Wardrobe with Glass Up Hinged Doors
The Glass Up hinged door wardrobe in transparent glass is designed for those who prefer light visual solutions that allow a glimpse of the interior. The Glass Up door is available in grey clear glass, featuring a handle integrated into the door frame that provides a ventilated effect and offers a glimpse of the wardrobe's interior. The wardrobe can be equipped with drawers, shelves, grid systems, shoe racks, and various other accessories.
It's a modular and well-equipped solution with customisable designs and a wide range of finishes. You can choose from lacquers to the warm tones of wood, as well as sophisticated interior materials. The new Emotion Up system is designed with maximum flexibility in terms of modularity and aesthetics. Dall'Agnese's Emotion Up system offers various door types, ranging from single panels to combinable ones with a blend of wood essences and stylish lacquered finishes, creating a stunning array of materials and colours.
Glass Up, The Glass Wardrobe
The glass-up hinged glass door has a handle built into the door frame. The closure is damped, practical, and secure. In the pictures, we propose the wardrobe in grey fabric-effect glass with light grey matte lacquered sides and a black metal frame.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Glass Up wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a glass finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Heat-treated oak melamine textured finish
- Doors: Glass up with black frame and grey transparent glass
- Side Panels: Canaletto walnut wood
- Handle: Titanium metal
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.