Emotion Up Wardrobe with Boiserie Hinged Doors
A wardrobe featuring hinged doors that seamlessly blend with the room's decor. Its elegant design is elevated by the expertly crafted graphical frame, characterised by graceful joints that introduce a stylish element to the entire space. The precision and cleanliness of the horizontal cuts within this frame establish a captivating visual rhythm, bestowing the wardrobe with a distinctive personality.
When Functionality Meets Elegance
The Boiserie wardrobe with a pass-through door offers the ideal solution for dividing spaces while maintaining a unified design. When closed, it seamlessly integrates with the wall, preserving the visual flow of the room. Yet, when the need arises to connect or separate two spaces, this wardrobe gracefully transforms into an elegant focal point.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Boiserie wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Heat treated oak melamine
- Side Panels: Heat treated oak melamine
- Doors: Boiserie heat treated oak veneer
- Handle: Black metal
- Internal Structure: Heat-treated oak textured finish
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.