Emotion Up Wardrobe with Freccia Matt Lacquered Doors
Transform your bedroom into a more elegant and contemporary space with the simple addition of the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Freccia Doors. This wardrobe features a white exterior, accentuated only by small cutouts near the bottom of each door, adding a subtle detail without compromising its modern minimalism.
The all-white wardrobe opens up to reveal organised storage options, providing ample space for hanging clothing and storing folded clothes and accessories like scarves. It also includes shelves and cubbies for your shoes, making them easier to find and access when choosing your daily outfit. Additionally, there are dedicated spaces for belts, ties, jewelry, and watches, simplifying the storage of even the smallest accessories.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To give you an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Freccia wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please be aware that this price covers the standard setup, including one shelf and two coat hangers only.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Heat-treated oak melamine textured finish
- Doors: Freccia Bianco 9003 matt lacquered and Grigio antracite 7016 matt lacquered
- Side Panels: Corda matt lacquered and Grigio antracite 7016 matt lacquered
- Handles: White Matt Lacquered Metal and Antique Brass Metal
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.