Emotion Up Hinged Wardrobe with Tecno Doors
With just a subtle detail on one of its panels, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Tecno Door is a minimalist and contemporary wardrobe, ideal for any modern bedroom. Its doors feature a lovely matte white hue accented by a single wooden panel, all of which have an alpaca-textured finish. Opening the doors will reveal ample storage space, offering various ways to keep everything neatly stored and organised.
Behind the doors, there are internal drawers ready to accommodate your folded clothing, while the hanging bars make it easy to hang your clothes, such as shirts, dresses, and jackets. With the inclusion of a tie and belt rack, you can conveniently store them, making them easy to locate when you want to wear them. Thanks to the small accessory drawer, you can safely and neatly store your jewellery and watches for easy organisation and quick retrieval at a moment's notice.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, that this cost is for the furniture only and also does not include installation or delivery.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Doors: Tecno in white glass
- Handle: Tecno Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Side Panel: Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 3775 H. 2580 P./D. 611
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.