Emotion Up Simply Hinged Doors Wardrobe
Simply is the simplest hinged door. When combined with various handles, it undergoes a complete transformation in personality and is ideal for complementing and enhancing larger doors that require a touch of lightness. It is available in a range of wood essences and lacquered finishes.Decorative Handles for the Simply Door
The linearity of the Simply hinged door presents an opportunity to enhance every available detail: the numerous handles, including key locks, wood and matte, glossy lacquered finishes, and special lacquered finishes with a metal or concrete effect, along with the numerous modules, including those for inside and outside corners. In the images, the Simply linear door in a matte lacquered finish in 'grigio seta' is paired with the M03 handle in black metal.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Simply wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Lino textured finish
- Doors: Simply grigio seta matt lacquered
- Handle: M03 black metal
- Side Panel: Grigio seta matt lacquered
- Desk: Heat-treated oak textured finish
- Back Panel: Rosa cipria matt lacquered/mirror
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.