Day 04-23 Modern Wall Unit by Orme Design
Taking cues from Nordic design principles, our approach revolves around seamlessly fusing clean lines with strikingly contrasting tones. The objective is to attain a level of functional simplicity that doesn't compromise on the pursuit of aesthetic excellence.
This delicate balance is meticulously achieved through the application of three-dimensional craftsmanship coupled with subtle finishes, resulting in a space that exudes a sense of equilibrium and refined subtlety. In the realm of our furnishings, the Compongo wall units showcase flap doors adorned in the sophisticated Perla matte lacquer.
This choice extends seamlessly to our Lanny filing cabinets, maintaining a consistent and elegant aesthetic. The use of Apuan marble melamine adds a touch of luxury to the ensemble. Meanwhile, the Piega sideboard stands out with its transparent glass doors set within a Blu matte lacquered structure. Elevated by a burnished metal base, the sideboard is accentuated with matching Blu matte lacquered details, embodying a sophisticated interplay of materials and design elements.
- Type: Wall Unit
- 100% made in Italy
- Finish Available: Material Melamine, Neutral, Decor, Marbles, Veneered, Leather, Matt And Glossy Lacquered, Line Front, Metallic Lacquered, Brushed Metallic Lacquers, Cement, Glasses, Silk-screened Glasses, Mirrors
- Finish in the picture: Modulo hanging base with flap doors in Basalto Linea matt lacquer finish and Filo opening mechanism
- Dimensions: L 3900 H 2116 W 250-481
- LED lights not included
- Priced displayed for the unit in any Melamine or Neutral finish
- "Made to order"
- Manufacturing & Delivery time: 6-7 weeks