Emotion Up Wardrobe with Glass Up Sliding Doors
The glass door of the Glass Up wardrobe creates a perfect balance between open and closed space. It imparts a light touch to the wardrobe, which is both visually appealing and functionally advantageous. Even when the wardrobe is closed, the glass enables a glimpse of its contents without having to open the doors.Light that Embraces Elegance
Interior LED lighting plays a pivotal role in enhancing the aesthetics of the Glass Up wardrobe, serving as a means to establish an ambiance and imbue the space with character. The soft and even illumination accentuates every element within its interior, bringing forth colours, fabrics, and textures.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Glass Up wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 2 sliding doors with a length of 2037mm and a height of 2356mm in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Sliding Doors Wardrobe
- Structure: Canaletto walnut textured finish
- Doors: Glass up with titanium frame and bronze transparent glass and Origami canapa matt lacquered
- Handle: Titanium metal
- Side Panels: Canaletto walnut wood
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.