Emotion Up Wardrobe with Ritmo Hinged Doors
With a sophisticated interplay of light and shadow, interrupted only by the full-height metal profile that serves as an elegant handle, the Ritmo wardrobe is a statement of strict linearity and refinement in interior design. It is ideal for enhancing a room and drawing attention to itself. What sets Ritmo apart is its cannete texture, which imparts an extraordinary aesthetic rhythm to the wardrobe. This sophisticated texture creates an interplay of light and shadow that brings the wardrobe to life. Every detail has been meticulously designed to craft a visual experience that is impossible to ignore.
Unparalleled Style Combinations
In order to achieve an exceptional and well-coordinated design, the Ritmo wardrobe can be paired with the Scena or Glass All walk-in closet, resulting in unique style combinations for a flawless and practical aesthetic. In this image, the Ritmo door features a heat-treated oak cannete decoration, which is complemented by the Glass All door with a black frame and grey transparent glass.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese Ritmo wardrobe, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Please note that this price covers the standard setup. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Wardrobe Slide Door
- Structure: Lino melamine textured finish
- Doors: Ritmo heat-treated oak cannete decoration
- Handle: Black metal
- Internal Structure: Heat-treated oak melamine textured finish
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.