Emotion Up Wardrobe with Sliding Green Doors
Ideal for medium-sized spaces that require ample storage, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese - Green Door is an intricately detailed wardrobe that offers plenty of room within its sleek exterior for storing your clothing and accessories. This refined wardrobe features a spacious interior designed for neatly storing folded and hanging garments.
With shelves and cubbies, you can also keep handbags and shoes organised. When it comes to smaller accessories, the wardrobe excels by providing space not only for belts and ties but also includes two drawers for securely and conveniently storing and displaying your jewellery and watches in a more accessible and self-contained area as you accessorise.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide you with an idea of Dall'Agnese's wardrobe price range, we have priced up the compositions in the first picture. Please note, that this cost is for the furniture only and does not include installation or delivery.Download the Collection catalogues, where you can find all the related Dall'Agnese products.
- Type: Sliding Doors Wardrobe
- Door: Green in Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Handle: Heat-treated oak
- Side Panels: Bianco 9003 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Garzato alpaca textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 2925 H. 2580 P./D. 661
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.