Emotion Up Tecno Wardrobe with Hinged Doors
Sturdy, elegant, and sophisticated, the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Tecno Door not only adds a great deal of charm to your space but also offers ample storage opportunities. This high quality wardrobe features a sleek dark grey exterior and a warm brown wood interior that beautifully contrast with each other while storing your belongings.
Inside, you'll discover what you'd expect from a wardrobe, but much more as well. Not only does it provide space for hanging your clothing, but it also includes drawers ready to accommodate your folded items. All of the shelves and cubby areas are designed to help you organise your handbags and shoes, offering a promising solution for your most frequently used accessories. The same holds true for your belts and ties, thanks to the dedicated rack designed for their storage. It is completed with a jewel case for the safekeeping of watches and jewellery, and the built-in vertical lamp will automatically illuminate when you open the doors.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese wardrobe with Tecno doors, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. Price for the wardrobe as in the picture with 2 glass doors L4049mm is £5128.00 Please note that this price covers the standard setup with one shelf and 2 coat hangers for each module. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Doors Glass Finish: Glass Up burnished frame and grey transparent glass
- Doors Lacquered Finish: Tecno in grigio antracite 7016 matt lacquer
- Side Panel: Grigio antracite 7016 matt lacquer
- Internal Structure: Heat-treated oak textured finish
- Dimensions: L. 4049 H. 2580 P./D. 661/621
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.