Emotion Up Wardrobe with Tecno Hinged Metal Effect Doors
With the Emotion Up Wardrobe by Dall'Agnese with Tecno Doors, you'll have plenty of space to store all your apparel and accessories while enhancing the overall look and feel of the space as well. This wardrobe is extra large and features a refined layout, complete with recessed handles that give it a modern appearance defined by its minimalism.
Due to its size, you can easily appreciate the oak wood surfaces that are lacquered to offer a smoother look. By opening the doors, you can access all the space available for hanging and folded clothing, along with various cubbies and shelves for shoes and more. The jewellery and watch drawers allow for safe and organised storage of these items.Dall'Agnese Wardrobe Guide Prices:
To provide an estimate of the price range for the Dall'Agnese wardrobe with Tecno doors, we've calculated the cost for the configuration with 4 hinged doors with a length of 2037mm and 2356mm high in a basic lacquered finish. The price for the wardrobe as in the picture with the open space for the glass doors L4049mm is £7680.00 Please note that this price covers the standard setup with one shelf and 2 coat hangers for each module. The Emotion-up collection by Dall'Agnese can be customised to your specific needs and specifications.
- Type: Hinged Doors Wardrobe
- Doors: Tecno in nickel metal effect lacquer
- Handle: Tecno in burnished painted metal
- Side Panel: Nickel metal effect lacquer
- Dimensions: L 4049 H2580 P./D. 611
- Internal Structure: Pino Lagos textured finish
- Manufacturing & Delivery: 7 weeks
- Various internal accessories to meet your daily needs, from belts to ties, designed for careful storage.
- Storage/jewel case covered with fabric and supplied with a microfiber bottom panel.
- Extractable tie/belt rack.
- Internal drawers available in various widths, matching the sizes of wardrobe units. These are stackable to create endless variations and come with fronts in wood or grey transparent glass framed finish. - Vertical built-in lamp with a movement reading sensor.
- Outstanding modular versatility with standard carcass widths ranging from 425/478/600/875/981/1225/1425 (mm) and heights of 2228/2356/2580/1868 mm, allowing you to adapt to any space and niche.
- Carcass customisation is available, with the ability to adjust the height, width, and depth to fit any area for an additional charge.
- Structurally strong produced carcasses with tops, bases, and partitions at 25 mm thickness, while the shelves are 40 mm thick. Side panels have finished edges for a thickness of 22mm or 25mm (depending on the finish). The backs are 8mm thick.
- Surfaces in all finishes are easy to clean and treated for excellent resistance to abrasion and scratching.
- Three different types of openings: hinged, sliding, and flush-fitting sliding systems, all equipped with soft closing mechanisms.
- Three different walk-in wardrobe systems to choose from, offering a range of styles to suit any budget. - Our skilled team can provide onsite woodworking to create closets that fit perfectly around loft eaves or awkward spaces.