Perigeo is a small extendable dining table by Target Point, with a variety of finishes such as ceramic stoneware, glass and laminate wood effect. It can fit in small flats or apartments and comes in 2 sizes which can be extended to 130 cm and 160 cm. The choice of finishes, which are very hard wearing, are making this table suitable for families with young kids.
Top Ceramic Gres - Thickness 1.3cm Gres Porcelain stoneware is a special ceramic material. The porcelain stoneware worktop offers incredible characteristics in terms of resistance to scratches, shocks, stains, thermal shocks and chemical products. It is simple to clean and hygienic as it does not absorb any liquids. Glass - Thickness 1cm The glass is lacquered on the lower surface of the slab, which is made by a particular type of material that is processed through a sudden cooling that strengthens it making it five times more resistant than conventional glass. Structure Finish: Metal legs The metal products are generally made of steel. The steel is then finished by powder coating. Excellent quality level in terms of aesthetics and resistance over time.
- Type: Dining extendable table
- Legs: metal structure available in White 0308 or Silver 0140
- Top : Stoneware available in Cement 3520 or 3521 Graphite
- Top: Laminate wood effect available in Beaver 1724- Country 1727- White Country 1728 and Desert 1729
- Top: Glass available in White 2008
- Dimensions: L 85/130 cm - W 80 cm - H 75 cm or L 115/ 160 cm- W 80 cm- H 75 cm
- Made to order item
- Manufacturing + Delivery: 3-4 weeks