Red tulips on canvas - Thick paint 3D wall art
- Type: Acrylic Oil Painted Canvas
- Hand Made by Art City
- Colours: Orange, Green, White, and Blue
- Delivery time: 25-40 days depending on the location
- Unframed/Not stretched
- Packing: Rolled and shipped in a solid tube
- Material: Professional acrylic/oil paints, canvas, 100% hand-painted
1. PAINTING OR PRINTS? All our paintings are hand-painted on canvas by our international artist.
2. CAN I CUSTOMISE THE PAINTING Yes, you can customise your painting. Just send us your exact requirement include the size, a picture and the detail before you place the order. We'll do our best to accommodate your request.
3. WILL THE PAINTING BE FRAMED? No, it will not be framed. To protect your painting better during international shipping, all paintings are rolled( Unframed/ Not stretched) packed and shipped in a quality cardboard tube to avoid damages. It's 100% safe and the painting will come back to its original flat state once you stretch it on a wooden frame.
4. IS THE PAINTING I BOUGHT THE SAME AS THE PHOTO ON THE PAGE？ Not exactly. Because all our paintings are handmade by our international artists, there might be minor changes that will make your order unique. Your painting will be nearly identical, but not exactly the same.
5. HOW WOULD YOU DELIVER MY PAINTING? All paintings are shipped by FedEx, DHL and UPS. Each painting is inspected and professionally packaged by our team. Please expect delivery within 4 to 6 business days of dispatching from our office. It normally takes between 7 to 14 days to complete a painting, but a lot depends on the size and customisation you need.
6. CAN I RETURN THE PAINTING IF IT DOESN'T MEET MY EXPECTATIONS? Yes, please return it within 30 days after receiving the order. We will refund the money when we receive the goods. The painting shall be returned in its original package, and you shall bear the cost of shipping returns, customs duties, and additional charges. All orders that have been confirmed by you for shipment are not eligible for return.
7. CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Do not place anything on top of the canvas or lay your canvas with the front facing down. - Never hang your canvas painting outside, in areas of high humidity, or near any heat source. - Never use any chemical cleaners to clean your canvas painting. - If over the years you notice that your canvas is starting to loosen up and sag. You can spray an even fine mist of clean water or distilled water on the back of the canvas. The canvas should tighten up when it dries.