Ronda chest of drawers by Dall'Agnese
The Ronda collection by Dall'Agnese includes dressers and bedside tables, all featuring round tops that slightly protrude, creating the appearance of a tray. This design is practical for storing small items and preventing accidental falls. The rounded shape facilitates easy handling and access to the upper drawer, while the push-pull mechanism is employed for the other drawers.
These bedroom storage units boast a rounded design and an inset top. You can choose between metal feet or a closed base with a plinth. Customise the top with a wood grain, stoneware, or mirrored finish. The low wooden plinth supporting the night storage units complements their rounded curves and can be stained with any of the Dall'Agnese woods and lacquers.
Alternatively, you can opt for a more streamlined look by placing the bedside tables, dressers, and chests of drawers on a foundation with metal feet of varying heights, eliminating the spherical monolith impression. All Dall'Agnese furniture comes in various sizes and finishes. For more information, to request samples, or to receive a customised quotation, please contact our team.
- Type: Chest of Drawers
- 100% Made in Italy
- Structure: Made of curved plywood, 20 mm th. wood veneered and varnished or with a lacquered polyester base
- Fronts: Made of curved plywood, 20 mm th. wood veneered and varnished or with a lacquered polyester base
- Stoneware Top: Made of large stoneware slabs, 6 mm th., cut randomly and therefore not identical in the various top sizes
- Wooden Top: Made of wooden particle-board panels, 8 mm th., melamine laminated, lacquered or wood veneered and varnished
- Mirror Top: Made of tempered glass, 4 mm th., with a plain mirror, smoked mirror, or bronze mirror finish
- Backs: Made of wood particle-board panels, 8 mm th., melamine laminated
- Drawers: Sides 14 mm th. and bottoms 8 mm th. made of wood particle-board panels with leather-effect melamine finish. Easy-slide concealed metal runners, 30 kg. dynamic load capacity. Push-pull closing mechanism with height and depth adjustment system. A standard built-in stabiliser is provided for drawers with a width equal to or larger than 90 cm
- Height available: 67.5, 81.5, and 109cm
- Length available: 55.5cm
- Depth available: 138.5, and 55.5cm
- Opening: Push-pull mechanism, except for the top drawer which can be opened by means of an upper grip
- Base: Optional foot made of epoxy powder-coated metal H 163/260 mm
- Plinth: Made of medium-density wood particle-board panels, 25 mm th., melamine laminated
- Finish in the picture: Structure: Carbone Oak Wood; Top: Smoked Mirror; Feet: Black Metal
- Dimensions: L 138.5 H 81.5 W 55.5cm
- Priced here is the version available in any matte lacquered finish. Veneer, gloss, or metallic specially lacquered finishes will incur additional costs.
- "Made to order"
- Manufacturing & Delivery time: 5-6 weeks