Dione Beige Armchair by Domingo Salotti
Dione Armchair by Domingo Salotti: A superb addition to classic decor, this stylish armchair is inspired by the goddess Dione, mother of Aphrodite, according to the "Iliad" by Homer. Sustained by an elegant, circular seat whose base is adorned with delicate fabric fringes, the open backrest is made from a sloping, deeply curved element designed to provide unrivalled comfort. A prized, off-white velvet upholstery with exposed green hems completes the design.
Available in a wide range of fabric and leather finishes.
- REQUEST PRODUCT CUSTOMISATION
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
- DOMINGO DIVINITAS CATALOGUE
- DOMINGO MODERNO SOFA COLLECTION
- DOMINGO SWEET DREAMS SOFA BEDS
- Type: Upholstered Armchair
- 100% made in Italy
- Fabric: Velvet
- Material: Wood Textiles
- The fabric fringes embellishing the base
- Dimensions: L 80 x W 85 x H 94 cm
- ''Made to order''
- Manufacturing and Delivery time: 6-7 weeks